Post for Sunday
woke up and still having a migraine.
ate panadol and went back to sleep.
woke up in the afternoon and resume my mapling.
currently I'm level 20 already!
take so long to level!!!
and i got tricked by a quest.
i was stranded in ariant and i require 10k to get out!
i didn't know that getting out of there is going to Orbis!
i still need another 20k to go back to Victoria island!
anyway I'm glad my brother is not staying at home today.
he is staying over at my grandmother house.
I'm very happy!!!
the whole computer is mine.
if he home,
i wont even get to use the computer!!
starting my job tomorrow.
working from 6.30pm-10.30pm.
need to reach raffles MRT earlier to meet someone to bring me there.
Hope everything will turn out well tomorrow! =]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home