Saturday, November 29, 2008

last day working at this Restaurant

hey guys sorry didn't update these few days. when i reach home, its already very late and after i settle everything its already like going to 1am!! I'm like dead already.

anyway here's WEDNESDAY post.

last day working at this Palm Beach Seafood Restaurant.
I'm quite happy as the tiring hours will be over.
the girl will still continue here.
she is sick today but still drag herself to work.

late at night, it began to drizzle.
all the customers moved in(air conditioned room).
i still have to clear everything outside!
under the rain!!
and i really don't like working in here.
the customers really eat until horrible.
the cutlery are terribly dirty and the table is horrible.
it is because this restaurant serve prawns and crabs which require you to use hands.
then when they eat, the cutlery will be oily,
so when i clear the table, my hands will be dirty too!!!
i was like EEWWW. very dirty and it is a non-stop work.
i guess they are short handed.
they should hire maybe 2 more workers!

I'm looking forward to working at Grand Hyatt.
anyway tomorrow(Thursday),
I'm working at Grand Hyatt.
the person called me and ask me to work.
since I'm free tomorrow so why not?
start at 10am to i don't know what time.
the person say it will only end when the captain dismiss us from work.

i got my medical report.
my red blood cell is smaller than average person's red blood cell.
also, my haemoglobin is SUPER,EXTREMELY low!!
the range is from 50-120 (if i didn't remember wrongly).
but mine is only 17!!
i joke at my mum that I'm dying soon since its so low.
but my mum was so worried that she say you die then how?
then give me that serious look...
anyway i have to eat iron pills every morning.
and when i eat the pills i can drink milk for like a few hours.
don't know why iron pills can't go with milk?

need lots of rest these few days!
Friday is the day where I'm free!!
the day in this whole week where i do not need to work.
dad bringing us out to don't know where!
quite excited. i wish it is a nice place! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home