grand hyatt
SATURDAY POST (10/1)
played maple then went to collect pay.
we're suppose to get our pay on 10 or 11.
but.. when I'm there, i saw my friend and he told me we couldn't collect today.
we've to collect on Mon or Tue because we can't collect money on weekends.
i was like WHAT THE HELLL..
how can there be such thing?
anyway i want to get another job or perhaps stop working after school reopen,
or maybe work on weekends if I'm very free.
at work,
today that mad female captain is in charge of grand ballroom!
luckily i wasn't posted there.
i was posted to magvanda the in charge was 2 guy captain they are well good..
better than that fierce lady.
but but.. i guess I'm cursed.. i spilled drinks at cocktail.
what's wrong with me??
i really don't know.
it was the longest waiting dinner.
the guests start eating after 8.30 nearing 9!!
usually dinner starts at 8!
everything went well during the dinner.
went home with my friend.
recently, i notice that my public transport fare was charge as adult!
i guess because I've enter into polytechnic through DPA and they charge me adult fare!
it's NOT FAIR!!
I'm not even going to school yet!
i really want to PROTEST!
it's really expensive!
taking a train trip or bus trip cost a lot more!!
I REALLY WANT THAT RULE TO BE CHANGED!!
I'M ANGRY WITH THE LAND TRANSPORT AUTHORITY!!
CHENGE THAT LAW!!!!
Labels: Grand Hyatt

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home