Monday, January 5, 2009

i would say 2009 is a bad year for me

yesterday when I'm having dinner with my family, my dad brought up the issue of my edusave scholarship award. it is then i remember!! and you know what! I MISS THE EVENT!! my $300 GONE!! i called up the GRC immediately and they ask me to call today to talk to the person who keeps the cheque. also, I'm required to have a valid reason as to why i was absent from the event... I've to fabricate a story!! for the truth is i overslept and i forgot about the date! perhaps I've to say that I'd a family gathering which is very important... and the important issue is... (i don't know yet)

and worse.. i got a fever yesterday.. 38 degree Celsius.. my normal temperature is 36.5. i slept in the late evening and woke up at night. got a hard time sleeping after that.

anyway, I'm suppose to be mapling now. but guess what? there is server maintenance. got damn it. i can't maple. that's why I'm blogging.. going to my grandma-婆婆 house alone later. because my brother had begun schooling. staying overnight till perhaps tomorrow or Wednesday? i hope my uncle could re-install maple. then muahahahaha i could maple almost the whole day!! better than at home right?? where i have time limit. but but.. if he didn't install maple then i would have nothing to do except to read my storybook or to watch TV and there isn't SCV there...

hmm... actually i feel that 2009 is a bad year for me. first few days of the year my home is having a stormy weather(parents unhappy). then i forgot my edusave event. which is like $300 GONE!! i hope i could get it back! then I've a fever. moreover, when i work, i don't think there is ever a day where i didn't make any mistakes at all. i would either spill drinks or even spill on a guests or drop something on the floor or worse got caught by captain doing something wrong... i hope that my results won't be that bad though.. as bad as i thought. hoping i could get 10 for L1R5 but i guess i would be dreaming if i could get such a results.. anyway, most probably the results will be out on 12 January.. which is next week Monday. Good Luck to me!!

ok. going to do job search already.. =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home