Sunday, January 11, 2009

day before getting O lvl results

suppose to go IKEA today.
but change of plans.
went to Tampines Mall AGAIN!! after my brother's guitar lesson.
bought my makeup foundation because my skin tone is different from mum's.
only now, i get my own foundation.
all along, ever since i work, I've been using mum's.
ate cafe cartel for dinner then went home..

i guess I'm more worried about what shoes to wear than worrying about my o level result I'm getting tomorrow.
i could wear my mum's sport shoes but it seems weird when i wear it with school uniform.
i could wear my old school shoes, but i had doodled on it and it's ugly now..
perhaps.. plaster my toes and wear slippers tomorrow??
hahas =) that's the last resort.
but i guess i wont be doing it.. unless really.. i dare to.
so ya.. lets see about it tomorrow! =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home