Monday, June 8, 2009

in for tpsu interview. birthday to lance =D

WOOOOOOOOW GOOOOOOOOOD NEWS!!!

I'm into TPSU!! =D I've passed the interview. BUT BUT, we have to go through a camp! then in this camp, they will evaluate us all over again. this camp will be our final test to tell us if we are in! =)

anyway, yesterday, Sunday (7/6) i went out with Dominic and Josha for bowling. I'm seriously not going to Kovan for bowling games anymore. its lane is lousy. there are a lot of technical problems. also, their lane isn't the standard size. it's so much narrower. i prefer Safra! it's still the best! it's facility is always kept clean! =)

ok later, I'm going out with Danielle and LikYong to eat Sakae buffet at Tampines! =D yeayea!

anyway, CSY!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO GO OUT WITH YOU! =D


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEONARD TAN!!! =D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home