Tuesday, January 13, 2009

NanYang JC open house, first piano lesson after O

played maple then went to collect my pay!
i thought i would get quite less..
never did i expect it to be over $150. =)

went to NanYang JC open house.
nothing much there.
the school uniform so dull also.

anyway, i would just continue with my PPP 8-weeks course.
I'll appeal on the day of the posting results of the JC i want to go.
perhaps, i would appeal NanYang JC, Meridian JC and Tampines JC.
if any did accept me, I'll just drop out of Temasek Poly and join the JC.
good right? at least you're safe with a school.
i hope at least Tampines JC would accept me...

watched Bedtime Stories today.
the show isn't nice at all.
to me, it's not exciting.
perhaps I'm more into action pact, horror or some cartoon. romance show depends..
I'll give this show 3/10!

had my first piano lesson ever since i pause to study for O level.
today was completely theory!!
i forgotten everything..
I've to re-cap and start to memorise all those music stuff!!
i rather study science or math than music!!

going to work tomorrow morning!
but sadly Danial not working and my other friends i guess don't work in the morning.
got to survive myself again.
hope not any crazy captains tomorrow! =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home